Help make emergency birth control pills more available to young women ages 16-24 in South Carolina. Below are some resources.
- Learn the facts about emergency birth control.
- Answer your customer's questions about emergency birth control accurately and effectively.
Read a Patient's Q and A. (PDF Format)
- Learn how you can improve access to Plan B® for your customers.
- Learn what every pharmacist should know about emergency birth control pills. Coming soon...
- Learn how regular birth control pills can be used as emergency birth control pills.
- Click here to find information about other organizations, resources and hotlines.
- Learn more about the research on emergency birth control.
- Read and order our publications or use our PowerPoint (in PDF) and conduct a presentation to your pharmacist colleagues.
- Learn more about the South Carolina Emergency Contraception Initiative.